Emergency Plumber: 24/7 plumbing - Wollongong, NSW
JSC Plumbing are a local Wollongong business offering emergency plumbing and gas fitting services to the greater Illawarra area. Whether your job is residential or commercial, if you need urgent gasfitting or plumbing in Wollongong JSC is the place to call – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Fully licensed plumbers, drainers and gas fitters
- Fast response time day or night, seven days a week
- Professional and friendly service for all plumbing emergencies
You Can’t Schedule Emergencies
We all like to keep our lives under control – but no matter how well you plan, things can always go wrong. JSC Plumbing understands that disasters don’t wait until it’s convenient for you – that’s why we’re available 24/7 for after-hours emergency calls to Wollongong and surrounds.
At JSC, we know the kind of plumbing emergencies that strike at the worst possible times. From the overflowing sink, to the sewer drain that burst during your big party, our experienced professionals will respond immediately to take care of your plumbing needs. You may not be able to schedule emergencies, but you can rest assured that no matter when things go wrong, JSC’s affordable and reliable service is just a phone call away!
Why Choose Us?
At JSC Plumbing, our professional and friendly tradespeople are fully licensed plumbers and gasfitters ready to take on any urgent job. Contact us 24/7 to deal with emergencies like…
- Leaking or burst drains: Escaped water from damaged or misaligned drains can easily damage your property. Even if the threat is not immediately visible, heavy or long-term leakage is a serious safety concern to your home or business, and should be treated as an urgent problem. You can prevent potential damage by having leaking drains repaired as soon as you notice them.
- Blocked drains: A blocked drain can totally shut down your kitchen or bathroom – frustrating for a home, and disastrous for a business. What’s more, if the blockage causes leaking or backflow, repairing damage to your property could cost far more than fixing the initial problem. Call JSC now to repair blocked drains before they have the chance to cause additional damage.
- Leaking pipes: In addition to being costly and wasteful, leaking supply pipes on your property can do huge amounts of damage if left unchecked. Being unable to use taps, showers or toilets while you wait for repairs can make your home or business virtually unusable. If you need urgent leak repair, don’t wait – call JSC for immediate, professional service.
- Toilet overflow: Typically caused by a blockage somewhere down the drain, the dreaded toilet overflow is one of the nastiest plumbing emergencies you can face – a disaster for hygiene and cleanliness! Fortunately, you don’t need to put up with it until business hours; for immediate repairs, call JSC Plumbing any hour of the day.
- Broken cistern/bowl: Even if it’s not as gruesome as an overflow, a broken toilet cistern or bowl can still render your bathroom out-of-order at the worst possible moment. If you need your toilet fixed immediately, call JSC any time for an immediate solution.
- Water heater malfunction: Hot water is an essential part of our modern lives, so having your water heater break down can be a major concern for hygiene as well as comfort. If you urgently need your hot water restored, call JSC Plumbing day or night.
- Gas leaks: More than just an inconvenience, gas leaks are a serious safety hazard that must be repaired immediately by a qualified professional. Fortunately, the fully licensed gas fitters at JSC Plumbing are available 24/7 for fast and professional service.
No matter what sort of plumbing emergency you have on your hands, you can trust that JSC will be there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. And with our fair price promise, you won’t find any surprise charges in your bill – just a fair price, for quality work.
After You Call
We at JSC pride ourselves on our quick response to all emergency calls. While we’re on our way, here are some additional steps you should take, if you haven’t already:
- Turn off your inflow at the meter: If your emergency is a leak, turn off the tap on your property’s water or gas supply (usually located at the front of your property). Turning off the supply will mitigate damage caused by the leak, as well as minimising wasted water or gas.
- Allow for ventilation: In the case of leaks, open doors and windows to let air circulate. Encouraging airflow through the property will help dry up escaped water and allow gas to dissipate.
- Turn off electricity: If your emergency is a gas leak, or you have water pooling near appliances or power points, shut off your electricity supply at the switchbox. Avoid using switches to turn off your appliances, as this can cause a spark.
- Avoid ignition sources: If you have a gas leak, it’s important to avoid open flames and sources of ignition (including phones, power points and light switches). If you need to use your mobile phone, call from outside the building.
These steps will help you stay safe, and minimise damage and waste. However, if there are any signs of danger, please also contact the appropriate authorities for more detailed instructions. Our friendly tradespeople will also be happy to give you advice on your specific problem when they arrive.
Call Us Day or Night
With over ten years’ experience as a local Wollongong plumber and gas fitter, owner James Sebastian Cassar has built his business placing his customers first – so whatever emergencies you’re facing, you can rely on JSC Plumbing for professional, friendly service 24/7. Call James now on 0422 758 071, and enjoy immediate service when you need it the most!