Storm Water Drains, Excavation & Civil Works
Do you have a plumbing job that requires excavation? JSC Plumbing provides excavation services for trenching, storm drains and more in the Wollongong & greater Illawarra area. Our work often calls for the services of our two compact excavators, including:
- Trench digging for laying or replacing pipes
- Storm water drains and water diversion
- Sewer installation and renewal
- Domestic, commercial, industrial & civil works
So if your Wollongong plumbing job requires an experienced and licensed excavator, give JSC a call!
Plumbing excavation services for Wollongong & surrounds
At JSC Plumbing, excavation is an important part of what we do. Whether we are digging trenches for pipe laying, or clearing a collapsed storm water drain, we're no strangers to heavy duty digging! In Wollongong's unique climate, storm water drains in particular are tested to their limits, and often in need of repair. Fortunately, with top quality machines and experienced, licensed operators, we can handle your excavation needs quickly and without fuss.
Don't waste time finding a third-party contractor! With JSC on the job, you won't need to hire a separate plumber and excavation service. We use our own machines and operators for all plumbing excavation work, allowing you to save time and money. You'll be glad you entrusted your plumbing excavation job to JSC Plumbing!
Why a compact excavator?
When you need a trench dug, you don't necessarily have the space for a large machine. This is especially true for residential and strata customers, who may have severely limited room to work. Our compact excavators fit into restricted spaces where larger machines can't go, but still deliver a lot of grunt. They reach the site through narrow streets and driveways, slip between fences, or even use footpaths! Small diggers also mean less weight, which translates to less surface damage on your property.
We have two JCB compact excavators available for your job, depending on the work required and available space:
- JCB 8018 CTS mini excavator: The smaller of our excavators is barely one metre wide, so it can fit into almost any space you might require. If you need a trench, garden bed or other area excavated in a very tight space, our mighty mini 8018 is the answer.
- JCB 8035 ZTS mini excavator: Do you have a somewhat bigger job in mind? At just 1750mm wide, the 8035 ZTS is still significantly smaller than an ordinary excavator, making it convenient for bigger backyard operations. Plus, with zero tail swing, the cab pivots entirely over the treads, requiring less clearance for the excavation process.
Why wet hire?
JSC Plumbing provide only "wet hire" excavation services, meaning we supply both machine and operator for any given job. Our excavators pack a lot of power into a small package, so they're dangerous to use if you aren't properly trained. That's why, by law, only a licensed person can operate one of our excavators.
Because we operate our own machinery, there's no need for a third-party contractor who may or may not have experience with our particular models. Any excavation involved with your job will be carried out in a quick, efficient manner by an experienced and proven operator. Plus, since we include the cost of operation in your quote, you won't find any nasty surprises or hidden costs!
Enquire about our excavation & civil works services
At JSC Plumbing, we have served customers in the Wollongong region for more than ten years. We know that our good reputation is our greatest asset, so we strive to provide exceptional service and great value at all times.
When it comes to quality work at an honest price, we always deliver! So for any Wollongong plumbing job that requires excavation or earthmoving, call JSC Plumbing today!